http://ibprairies.org/?page=buy-cyklokapron-side All content on this www.heretopay.com website (“the Site”) is owned and operated by NSJ Merchant Services Ltd (company number 09253109) (“HereToPay”, “we” or “us”). At HereToPay, we recognise that visitors to the Site may be concerned about the information they provide to us and how we handle that information. Therefore we have taken the necessary steps to meet data privacy requirements and are committed to protecting your privacy.
http://safeglassbottle.com/tag/high-grips-glass-salt-or-pepper-grinder/ This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by HereToPay.
check these guys out Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting the Site and using HereToPay’s services you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), we are the data controller.
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information you give us.
You may provide personal information about yourself by filling in forms on our Site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes but is not limited to information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, requesting further services, reporting problems with our Site or carrying out any other activities on our Site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, business details, financial and credit card information, copies of identification documents and other personal information. If you contact us by phone, e-mail or otherwise, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Information we collect about you.
Details of your visits to our Site including, but not limited to, web server logs/internet protocol (IP) addresses, cookies, traffic data, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, location data.
- Information we receive from other sources.
We work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
We will hold the above information for as long as is necessary in order to provide you with the HereToPay service, deal with any specific issues that you may raise or otherwise as is required by law or any relevant regulatory body.
Web Server logs/IP Addresses
An IP address is a number that is assigned to your computer or other network device whenever you access the internet. All computer identification on the internet is conducted with IP addresses, which allow computers and servers to recognise and communicate with each other. We may collect information about your computer or other network device, including where available your IP address, operating system, platform and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers, business partners or third parties. This is statistical information about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- To store information about your preferences and how visitors move around our Site when they are using it, allowing us to customise our Site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our Site and enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences.
How we use your Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information about other services we offer that we feel may be of interest to you.
- To ensure the content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer or other network device.
- To administer our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
- As part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To enable you to take part in any market research we include on or link to or from our Site, or in which we invite you to take part.
Disclosure of your Information
We may disclose your information to any member of our group.
We may share your information with selected third parties including business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you (including to partners that verify whether your information is valid and accurate) and analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Site.
We may disclose your information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets.
- If we or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party.
We will disclose your information if we are required to by law. We may disclose your information for the purpose of or in connection with legal proceedings or necessary for establishing, defending or exercising legal rights.
We may also exchange information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection.
Security and Storage of your Information
We will take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to prevent any unauthorised access, improper use, accidental loss, misuse, destruction or damage to your information.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure password protected and firewall protected servers. Sensitive information between your browser and the Site is transferred in encrypted form.
Transmission of information via the internet is never completely secure. Although HereToPay will do its best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site, any transmission of information to our Site is at your own risk.
Third Party Websites
Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.